Rolled arms with brass nailhead trim
Beautiful clouded brown fabric upholstery covers the Outsider Chair for a classic, heirloom-inspired appearance. With defined rolled arms, brass nailhead trim, and bun feet in a medium-brown finish, this stylish seat is meant for rustic or traditional living rooms. Bring home this stunning chair today.
Made in the USA.
In the quiet foothills of East Tennessee, England Furniture has been crafting quality-upholstered furniture since 1964. Co-founders and brothers Charles, Eugene, and Dwight England had a goal to employ the proud and hardworking people of Appalachia. Today, the company and legacy they built continues to be recognized for the highest quality and the shortest build cycle. With dedicated and skilled Tennessee craftsmen and craftswomen, each piece of furniture is customized for your home and built to last a lifetime.
45" L x 37" D x 38" H
- kiln-dried, 7-ply furniture-grade plywood frame
- exposed wood feet in a medium-brown finish
- reversible seat cushion with a polyester fiber wrap
- semi-attached back cushion with polyester fiberfill in a channel bag with zipper access
- self-healing zippers
- cushion vents
- 4.5" spaced, double-sprung sinuous springs
- rust-proof spring clips
- brass nailhead trim
- 100% polyester fabric