Jet Set Buffet
Classic design with a 1940s French influence
The Jet Set Buffet combines a fresh sense of style with a nod to the luxe lifestyle. A classic design with a 1940s contemporary French influence is updated with a modern flair. This piece is dramatic, yet refined with an abundance of striking details. Featuring cabinet doors wrapped in quilted bonded leather in cream, nailhead detailing, a gold base, and a frame made of ribbon stripe sapele veneers with a caviar-brown finish, this piece will soon become one of your favorites. Within the server are two adjustable shelves, one fixed shelf, and two drawers, perfect for storing all of your dining essentials. With the Jet Set Arm Chair, making a personal statement - one that exhibits glamorous taste and fashionable sensibility - can be carried out with relative ease.
Bernhardt is one of the largest family-owned furniture companies in the US and produces some of the most luxurious pieces in the industry. Committed for over 125 years to high business standards, the craftsmanship of high-quality furniture, the artisans who design these goods, and the welfare of the community, Bernhardt creates timeless, elegant furnishings in styles ranging from modern to contemporary and everything in between.
78" L x 21" D x 36" H
- four cabinet doors wrapped in quilted genuine leather
- four adjustable/removable shelves, two fixed shelves
- two fully extendable drawers with hand cut-outs
- left drawer with silverware insert
- right drawer with wrapped pad
- frame of ribbon strip sapele veneers with caviar finish
- gold base and nailhead details
- adjustable glides and anti-tip kit