Magnolia Home Heritage Chair
Upholstered in cream, linen-blend fabric
The Magnolia Home Heritage Chair has traditional Lawson styling that is designed for comfort and all-around good looks. A taller, supportive back and T-cushion style box seat hold their shape well through lots of lounging hours, while a full-length dressmaker skirt adds a tailored touch. To add to its versatile good looks, the Heritage boasts poly/linen blend fabric upholstery in a natural cream linen color. Bring home this beautiful seat today.
Magnolia Home is a beautiful line of home furnishings and accessories designed exclusively by Joanna Gaines to convey her unique design aesthetic that embodies her lifestyle of home and family. It characterizes a design style that appreciates vintage elements and creatively combines them in a simple and fresh way that is comfortably livable.
41" L x 40" D x 38" H
- hybrid 5-ply laminated wood frame with kiln-dried hardwood
- pocketed coil cushions, encased with 2.0 high resiliency foam
- 8 gauge sinuous spring deck
- mortise and tenon with corner-block frame construction
- 50/50 cushion blend of waterfowl down and polyester fiberfill
- weighted dressmaker skirt
- T-cushion style box seat with welt trim
- slipcover look fabric construction
- polyester/linen blend fabric upholstery