WELCOME TO DENVER'S
ULTIMATE LUXURY HOME
We invite style-conscious homeowners, designers, builders, and architects alike to explore the most unique assortment of curated home furnishings from fashionable, industry-leading brands. The Showroom @Furniture Row offers a shopping experience like no other.
INTERIOR DESIGN SERVICES
Meet Our Designers
Mon-Sat 10am-8pm | Sun 12pm-6pm
Take advantage of amazing savings!
Plus.. FREE SHIPPING!
Minimum purchase of $999 required. Free Delivery offer is for our home drop off delivery service within our local delivery range from each store. Any fees associated with mileage charges for non-local customers are still applicable. Fees for upgrading to Premium Delivery and Set Up are still applicable.
EXPLORE THE SHOWROOM
WITH ADELE ARAKAWA
CHECK OUT OUR CURRENT SALE
INTERIOR DESIGN SERVICES
Let us bring your Design Dreams to life. We'll take the worry out of putting your home together by saving you time and money! Make an appointment with one of our talented, friendly Interior Designers today.
Welcome to the Furniture Row web-site. Please review the following basic online purchase return policies.
Furniture Row General Policies
1. Once the product has been received by the customer, there will be no returns. Product may be exchanged only; No refund will be given.*
*If your order was a Special Order, this will follow the Terms and Conditions that you were presented at the time of your purchase. These can be viewed with this link: Special Order Terms & Conditions
2. In the event of damaged merchandise due to Furniture Row's handling, or defective merchandise as described in the manufacturer's warranty, the seller will, at their option, choose to repair or replace in order to correct the damage or defect. Damage caused by the customer's handling, transportation or use will not be covered.
3. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that the product(s) purchased will fit into the desired room. Any charges incurred in transportation or delivery back to the store will be the customer's responsibility.
If Picking Product Up
1. No product will be released without the gold copy of your invoice.
2. Make sure the product will fit in your vehicle prior to attempting pick-up. Bring rope, adequate wraps and blankets to protect product.
3. We will assist in loading product into your vehicle, but you are responsible for tying and securing of load. Please note, due to insurance reasons, we are not authorized to tie down loads.
4. Obtain assembly instructions prior to leaving our loading dock. If you have questions, please ask your salesperson for assistance.
5. An imperfect or incorrect item could be shipped to us by the vendor. Please check your merchandise prior to loading; it is your responsibility to return any imperfect or incorrect product for exchange.
If Having Product Delivered
1. We regret that we cannot schedule specific times for delivery. However, you will be contacted the morning of the day of delivery before 10:00 am to inform you of the approximate time.
2. To change a delivery date, you must call a minimum of 24 hours prior to the scheduled date. Please allow up to one week for rescheduling.
3. Please check to ensure the delivery address, phone number and directions are correct on the invoice.
4. An adult over the age of 18 must be on hand with the gold copy of the invoice to sign for the delivery.
5. Please ensure that the room in which you want the merchandise placed is empty. Please note, due to insurance reasons, we are not authorized to rearrange or move existing personal property.